atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Lady Tech MICS/PRI PROGRAMMING - 04/24/07 07:17 PM
I am installing a mics 7.0 software, 32 channel pri. This is my first time programming from scratch. I have all the programming done for the sets but I need I need to complete the programming for the PRI/target lines. As an installer I need help with want I should be programming for the PRI. Any help would be so appreciated. Thanking you all in advance.
Posted By: vad60 Re: MICS/PRI PROGRAMMING - 04/24/07 08:29 PM
No problems LT.
Tell as what you need! Target lines starts from 157. You have to program digits and prime ext. number for that Target line and assign that line to Appr & Ring at the right extension. That is all.
Posted By: Lady Tech Re: MICS/PRI PROGRAMMING - 04/24/07 08:46 PM
thanks vad60 I was not sure what the Target lines started at. Programming the target lines i've done. I am pre prgramming this offsite. I have entered the enabler keycodes for the PRI, I have prgrammed each of the extensions in terminal and sets. I need to know if there is any special programming required for the PRI other than the Target Lines and once I install and before I call the Telco to make sure they can see the PRI is there anything I should do as far as programming. I tried finding the info in a book but not to successful.
Posted By: rich30529 Re: MICS/PRI PROGRAMMING - 04/24/07 09:32 PM
Have you set up the Protocol? You will also need to set up routes.
Posted By: vad60 Re: MICS/PRI PROGRAMMING - 04/24/07 09:55 PM
Richard is right.
In Hardware Option you have to setup your Protokol to match the Provider's settings. You have to go to Services for Routing and assign Route to use your PRI and Enable all exts to use that PRI-A or B or whatever Pool you've desided. You have to assign Primary clock for your PRI's Network sinchronization.
Posted By: Nickels Re: MICS/PRI PROGRAMMING - 04/25/07 08:34 AM
L T, if you need a hand let me know, as I have set up a thousand of these and am in town.
Mike
Posted By: Lady Tech Re: MICS/PRI PROGRAMMING - 04/25/07 08:54 PM
Thanks guys I will give this a try, I'll be back if I have problems
Thanks to everyone.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help