atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: magnum DID's on a T1 - 07/16/07 04:21 PM
I just installed a T1 and everything works corectly except the DID's. I set up the target lines but incming calls do not go to the correct extensions. They do however go to the AA after the correct number of rings. If I make the channels appear on everybody's phone they can be answered just like analog lines. The target line apperences never do light up though. Any ideas?
Posted By: rich30529 Re: DID's on a T1 - 07/16/07 04:40 PM
Have you assigned the target lines to the extensions, set the number of appearances, and set the ringing?
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: DID's on a T1 - 07/16/07 06:29 PM
Are you POSITIVE that they are sending the right number of digits for the DID's? Have had too many say they are sending 3 and instead are sending 7 or vice-versa or other numbers. If it does not match your received digits, it won't work.
Posted By: magnum Re: DID's on a T1 - 07/16/07 07:14 PM
I have set # of rings, and apperences. I also know they are sending 6 digits and I spoke with the service provider 5 or 6 times today to make sure we are on the same page with the # of digits.
Posted By: bcox Re: DID's on a T1 - 07/17/07 04:18 AM
Assuming this is a T1 and not PRI, did you set all the DID channels to be auto-answer?
Posted By: magnum Re: DID's on a T1 - 07/17/07 05:55 AM
This is a T1 and the channels are set up as E&M and if I set them to DID they do not work. The AA is set up to answer on 5 rings and does.
Posted By: bcox Re: DID's on a T1 - 07/17/07 06:14 AM
E&M is fine. I was referring to the answer mode under Trunk/Line data for the lines (channels) being used for DID.
Posted By: luv2ski Re: DID's on a T1 - 07/17/07 08:46 AM
If T1 and E&M)
Trunk Type E&M
Line type Pool A
Dial mode Tone
PrimeSet 221
Auto privacy Y
Ans mode Manual ****************
Ans with DISA Y
Aux. ringer N
Signal Winkstart
ANI number N