atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davtekT00 Locked OUT - 08/15/07 02:32 PM
I have a new client that apparently is at war with their vendor. Its a nat'l chain. the corp. office hired an outfit out of AZ to install a MICS in the DC area. Now the vender is holding the client hostage with passwords. Refuse to release that info. Its not a leased system. It was purchased. I cant get into Admin prog. Is there any feature code to restart the system and reset everything to default or am I going to have to physically open the unit and short out the caps?...there is a rad, and i'm trying to find the solfware for remote admin. also.
Thanks...Dave
Posted By: bcox Re: Locked OUT - 08/15/07 04:18 PM
You can see the passwords using the browser portion of NRU. Contact me if you need help to debug the system.
Posted By: telemarv Re: Locked OUT - 08/16/07 05:15 AM
NRU 10 is available on the Nortel web site. Personally I wouldn't get involved. There may be a valid reason behind the vendor's action... like non-payment.
Posted By: davtekT00 Re: Locked OUT - 08/18/07 03:52 AM
yea...i'm rethinking that as well, closer look at the companys website leads me to believe its really a leased system. Company stickers are on every piece of equipment. cards...cabinets...rad..everything.

Thanks again.
Dave
Posted By: luv2ski Re: Locked OUT - 08/18/07 04:13 AM
also remember most national chain are cookie cutter installs and local managment is NOT allowed to change programming and all SR's are generated from a corporate office.

We"william communications" had a national drug store bail on 1 mil plus bill.Dont know what happened..installed nationwide and poof we were no longer doing work.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help