atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kevhawk13 MICS Caller ID - 08/24/07 10:09 PM
MICS 4.0, just added CID trunk card. I cannot get the Caller ID set prompt. When I go to to Terminals & Sets, Telco Features, I see "CLASS assignment" (?)
Posted By: bcox Re: MICS Caller ID - 08/25/07 06:47 AM
Did you "SHOW" Class assignment? It should prompt you for a line number and then you assign the DN you want to auto display CLID for that line. Repeat for each line. On MICS R4 you can only auto display CLID at one DN per line. All other sets must use F811 to see CLID before answering. R6.1 lets you auto display at any DN where lines both appear & ring.
Posted By: telemarv Re: MICS Caller ID - 08/26/07 07:41 AM
Scroll past class assignment... it should be the 4th heading in telco features.
Posted By: kevhawk13 Re: MICS Caller ID - 08/26/07 05:44 PM
When I display CLASS assignment, it asks for a line, enter a line and show, I get call log set and extl vmsg set. If I scroll past CLASS, I get 1st display, called ID, and log space. It's working like bcox says, I can assign one DN to be CLID set in my "Lines" programming, and I can display caller ID on other sets with f811. I was certain that I could assign auto caller ID to multiple sets in this version, but I guess I was mistaken.
Posted By: bcox Re: MICS Caller ID - 08/27/07 11:46 PM
If you upgrade to R6.1 or higher you can assign multiple sets to auto display caller ID.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help