atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Dale M Access to line pool B denied in admin. - 09/05/07 12:33 PM
SP:30BKG02 NAT. I have a business that is sharing an MICS with another business. I put the 2 new numbers in line pool B by themselves. 1 of the new sets using these 2 numbers is a T7100. I went ahead and programmed both lines to appear and ring on both sets in the new business and programmed i/c as prime line for the 7100. When I go off hook on the 7100 and dial 9, I get the error message "denied in admin". What have I missed? I came home and tried it on a cics set up here and it works as it should. To tempararily get around the problem I put in a used 7310 I had on my truck. The system I have here at home only has 1 line pool and a different software. One difference I did notice while programming. My customer's software had both Line Pool PRI and Line Pool. I put no on pool A and yes on B in both. What is the difference?
Posted By: DigitelD Re: Access to line pool B denied in admin. - 09/05/07 12:52 PM
What is the access code for PoolB? 9 is usually the access code for PoolA. Make sure that you have a line pool code assigned to PoolB.
Posted By: telemarv Re: Access to line pool B denied in admin. - 09/05/07 02:03 PM
Do not use PRI-PoolB they are different that PRI programming only. Did you put the new lines in Pool-B? Did you assign a pool code to poolB? Did you allow access to PoolB for the DN?

Also do not A&R lines to a 7100.
Posted By: Dale M Re: Access to line pool B denied in admin. - 09/05/07 04:18 PM
CLICK, the light went on as soon as I read DigitelD's post. I forgot that I could allow access to more than 1 line pool and would need separate access codes. Thanks to both of you. I appreciate the help.
Thanks, Dale
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help