atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a BCM 50 that is networked with 20 other sites. We made a change on Friday to the Public receive digits from 4 to 5 digits. There are target lines built with the public and private digits on the same target line. It was working fine, everything looks fine. The only thing we can get the VoIP trunks to do is prime out with a prime set. When you remove the prime set the call will not do anything. I need some help with this one.

Thanks in advance.
did you change the receive digit length on the BCM's to 5?
Warning, if you change the received digit length you will have to redo all your Target Line programming.
Be sure your Voip network is using a Private route at the other sites.
I am not changing the private receive digits, we just changed the public to 5, and the private has, and is still set to 4. I applied all the latest patches this afternoon and It is still not working. I am going to have to take it to the Mother ship for some help.
as i stated on other forum..did you verify how many digits probvider is really sending...they lie all the time
Make sure you use your BCM monitor. It's your best friend when troubleshooting problems like this one.
Yes they are sending 5 for sure the new DID's are working fine. Just they network dialing is hosed. In BCM monitor I can see all the correct info when monitoring the MCDN, in the UIP tab, name DNIS all perfect. I turned it into Nortel, I think they were a little stumped too.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help