atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a norstar 3X8 with Flash Rel. 02 and norstar doorphone. I want that doorphone call automatically trasfer to my other office main line when no one answer it in this office. Is this possible? If yes, how do I program it. :scratch:
You can make it call an external number all the time (hot line), but selectively.
I set doorphone DN hot line to an external number useing line 2 but doorphone drop the line after line 2 flash once. In F9*4 there are no where to set call external. can you give a detail?
I've never tried hot lining a doorphone. But theoretically it should work.
But wouldn't that transfer EVERY call externally?

Dave
Yes it would. I thought I mentioned that, but when I look at my post I see I left out the word "not" as in "not selectively".
The problem is doorphone hot line won't work.
I believe that is a security feature. Marv, wasn't there a switch within the controller to allow/disallow this? I'm too busy to go out & look in the truck.

Dave
Originally posted by MooreTel:
I believe that is a security feature. Marv, wasn't there a switch within the controller to allow/disallow this? I'm too busy to go out & look in the truck.

Dave
Nope.
Excuse me guys, but didn't the external call forwarding feature come out with 4.1 software?
You don't need external call forward with hotline. But it seems hotlining a door phone doesn't work.
Thanks for edumacating me Marv...your the bomb!
Z
Can a doorphone be set to ring at a series of extentions? Example: 221 doen't answer so call rings 225 on back dock.
Yes. Set it up so Ext 225 "Ans DN" 221. This will appear right above the intercom button. B/4 you ask, NO if 225 is a M7100.

Dave
Another way is to set the D/P to ring a hunt group.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help