atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tomwaites Auto attendant line answering - 09/12/07 05:28 PM
Just installed an MICS version 7 with a Call Pilot 150 version 3.1. Voice mail sets up fine, auto attendant is set up with no hitches. The attendant is set to answer on the second ring but doesn't.First time this has happened to us. Lines just keep ringing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Posted By: rich30529 Re: Auto attendant line answering - 09/12/07 06:00 PM
Is it set up to answer in F982?
Posted By: tomwaites Re: Auto attendant line answering - 09/12/07 06:29 PM
Good question. I have never had to use this feature code. I will check in the morning but any suggestions as to why this particular problem on new install?

Thanks
Posted By: vad60 Re: Auto attendant line answering - 09/12/07 07:41 PM
Have you verified that lines are blinking on the telephones? How many lines and did you programmed the right ones? 1-4 or 31-34? Program one phone with A&R for all lines and see or lines come thru.
Posted By: tomwaites Re: Auto attendant line answering - 09/13/07 04:03 AM
The lines are blinking. Now a thought just occured to me and it relates to the line numbering with Norstar. Line 1 to 4 is correct but then they jump to 31 then 32, for line 5 and 6 on the sets. Does this mean we must select line 31 and 32 in the Call Pilot to have these lines answered?

Thanks
Posted By: telemarv Re: Auto attendant line answering - 09/13/07 04:51 AM
Originally posted by tomwaites:
Does this mean we must select line 31 and 32 in the Call Pilot to have these lines answered?

Thanks
Yes.
Posted By: tomwaites Re: Auto attendant line answering - 09/13/07 05:16 AM
Not too often I have to ask a question as I attempt the research angle first. Great site.

Thank you very much.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help