atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jacktel nortel gateway - 09/15/07 04:38 PM
setting up gateway between mics and cics,ok 1 way to mics all 4 channels good, nothing towards cics,think its setup prob. on vpn. any ideas? {2} the gateway has rs232 direct hookup and is there for direct download of all settings on gateway for checking, I get connected to gateway right away but after reapplication of power to gateway no info is downloaded. I'm missing something but can't figure what. I assumed it downloads like cp,no luck. -----------------John
Posted By: telemarv Re: nortel gateway - 09/16/07 08:13 AM
FXO? FXS? how are they connect? What ports on each of the sysems? More info needed.
Posted By: jacktel Re: nortel gateway - 09/16/07 06:20 PM
Fxs,have trunks 061,062,063,064 on Mics in sep. pool c ,dial 8 out. O31,032,033,034 on Cics in pool,dial 8 out, static ip to static ip,using Cdp dial plan,private level o,For test having trunks appear and ring on test set at each location,will change 2 channels to AA so can get different DN from far side. No combo card in Mics. Any info on RS232 download? Thanks ---------------John
Posted By: telemarv Re: nortel gateway - 09/17/07 04:47 AM
No info on downloading except make sure you are using the proper baud rate and you are using a true serial port (laptop?) with hardware control.

I believe you should be using FXO ports that provide battery on the CO's, this may be your problem.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help