atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: yortmantup speed dial changes - 09/20/07 05:51 AM
Need some help making speed dial changes on our system. It is a Nortel Option 11 PBX using the Callpilot voicemail.

I am new the dept and I am unfamiliar with this system. I have two questions: what software is used to remotely get into the system. I have teh call pilot software but I believe that is only VM correct?

Second - what are the steps to get to speed dial list and make some additions to it.

Your help is appreciated!
Posted By: zsmilessss Re: speed dial changes - 09/20/07 08:43 AM
The Call Pilot is the voicemail system. You can use Procomm to remotely access the PBX, but if you do not have the password to the system it will not do you any good. I highly reocommend you contact the equipment vendor, before trying to make changes to the telephone system, if you are not familiar with the programming.
Posted By: yortmantup Re: speed dial changes - 09/20/07 08:48 AM
I agree. I do have the login and pw info. I am going to get a vendor to this but I am expected to learn the system. Unfortunately documentation is scarce and unorganized frown . Any resources would be highly appreciated.
Posted By: MooreTel Re: speed dial changes - 09/20/07 05:47 PM
Hit the "Manuals" link at the top of the page...

Dave
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: speed dial changes - 09/20/07 05:52 PM
There about 30 manuals just for the Option 11...not including the mail. Speed dials are printed in LD 20 and changed in LD 18. You'd best know your stuff when playing with these systems. Highly recommend a vendor come in and show you the Loads necessary to do basic maintenance/moves/changes.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help