atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hi,

When logging onto the unified manager and then going to the services icon on the left hand side, and expanding the menu; a whole host of options appear but I'm interested in the telephony icon, which is supposed in turn to have a whole host of other options within it (according to the help file) Unfortunately, our one does not, and simply displays a back up / restore option. I was looking to change some of the names of ther dn's on the system (staff changes) as well change around the order of a hunt group that had already been set up. I have instead tried to manually set up the hunt group and asked for help in another post, and probably quite rightly was told that it is a dangerous thing to be doing - if you dont know what you're doing. Therefore does anybody know what the problem could be with the missing telephony options within the unified manager, which would enable me to change the settings in a GUI format? Thanks in advance.
Check your resources. Do you have all the UM licences?

Again I do recommend you take the BCM admin course.
What version of java are you using.
I had this problem a couple years ago. But when it happened it said a connection to the MSC could not be established. A POPO got me back in, But i ended up replacing the MSC cart.

Last week I came across a 400 with the EXACT issue you describe. I thought at first that I didnt have the privledges on my account, But it is a bigger issue than that i believe. I await an answer too!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help