atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Johnthephoneman Multi tenent location and CID - 10/03/08 07:18 AM
I have a BCM 50 installed in shared office environment. Actually it is more like one business owner has three companies in one space, using one telephone system and XO's 3 MB PRI Flex solution for transport, they have DID's.

How would you provide Caller ID to each of the three companies?

Thanks,
Beth
Posted By: vad60 Re: Multi tenent location and CID - 10/03/08 09:07 AM
Are you asking how to direct specific DID to the right Greeting? If that what you need you have to assign those Target lines to ring into different Tables and record in the right Table appropriate Greeting and build a different CCR Trees if you need.
Posted By: Johnthephoneman Re: Multi tenent location and CID - 10/03/08 11:31 AM
No Vad, I am asking how I can get three different companies information for caller ID off a PRI.

Company A wants their name to be displayed on the CID for the calls those employees make, same for company B and company C.

Thanks,
Posted By: roldan Re: Multi tenent location and CID - 10/03/08 05:30 PM
You won't be able to get the 3 different company names to appear on outgoing caller ID but you can program an OLI number on a per extension basis. But if, for example, ext. 221 makes calls for company's A,B & C this may not be an option for you.
Posted By: Comtel Networks Re: Multi tenent location and CID - 10/04/08 05:10 AM
John, You need to place a call to the carrier to make sure they are allowing a CID override if you send digits. Then do as roldan suggests and program the number you wish to send into the corresponsing OLI of each set.
Posted By: Johnthephoneman Re: Multi tenent location and CID - 10/04/08 09:14 AM
Thanks!

I will try it on Monday.
Posted By: Johnthephoneman Re: Multi tenent location and CID - 10/06/08 04:31 AM
The OLI field only allows me to enter 4 digits, not a complete telephone number......

So I use only the last four numbers of the telephone number or should that field be completed with the line number?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help