atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: follea T7316E Greeting/Directory related question - 10/17/08 11:58 AM
Hello All!

I have a T7316E Nortel system and I am having trouble editing my previously recorded directory.

I have no problems recording the initial greeting, but I can't seem to maneuver my way into where I recorded the directory (i.e. "For name press 000 for name press 111")

I have all my passwords to access, but can anyone please guide me to finding the directory prompt I voice recorded?

Thank you!

Holly
T-7316E is actually the type of telephone that you have, which is information we would need to help you. However, what we actually need is the type of telephone and voice mail system you have. If you are not sure you can go into the telephone room/closet and describe what you see.

The telephone you mentioned can work on several different Nortel telephone systems, and those systems can have several types of voice mail systems on them. Most likely you have a Call Pilot or Flash talk voice mail . If it is a Call Pilot it will be gray, have a blue "Nortel" logo near the top, and be kind of rounded on the top. The Flash will be much more square looking. This box will likely be smaller than the telephone system, but go ahead and describe both of them and we can see what we can derive! smile

Steve
Are you taking about the BCM50 (2.0) telset? Big grey box with blue nortel is correct.

Thanks!
Also in my phone closet is a tripp-lite TE series UPS
welcome

Yes BCM is the info required. If you are using a customized directory, it is most likely recorded in a Custom Call Routing (CCR) Tree.
It doesn't show any existing trees, it asks me to build one. Is that normal or does that indicate that that was not the method I used to create the recording?
actually in my table it shows no CCR trees at any point in the day

TABLE 1:

AA Menu prompt: N
Morning: 1
(all the rest Greeting 1 also)
Lang: Pri
Atdt: my ext
Repeat Key: None
Morn CCR tree: NO
(all the rest NO)
Morn DN Disable: N
If there was no CCR tree set up, then it was recorded in the AA.
If you scroll down on the Table 1 screen you will see Primary and Alternate prompts (recorded)it is probably in there. Click Voice.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help