atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Yoda CP100 AA and CCR - 10/30/08 05:12 PM
I'm going brain dead or something. I've done plenty of MICS and CICS over the years. And a handful of Flash and Call Pilot voicemails. The Call Pilots are each setup slightly different, since everyone wants something different. Some just want mailboxes, others want CCR.

I've done a couple of installs that involved CCR trees and it worked out ok, after much wringing of hands and nashing of teeth (not to mention cussing under my breath), but they worked.

Anyway, I have a CP 100 ver 3.1 and MICS 7.1. Four analog pots lines. Customer would like AA to answer pots lines after 4 rings and say "Thanks for calling Company X. For Bob, press 1. For Mary, press 2." etc.

I have company greeting #1 that says "Thanks for calling Company X." I've setup and recorded CCR tree 1 with mailbox nodes and the voice recording that gives the tree choices. The tree status says OK. Using Greeting Table 1.

AA will answer the line ok. Company Greeting #1 plays ok. But then there is a long pause and then the automated voice says "one moment please" and caller gets transferred to the vm attendant's set.

What am I missing to get the CCR tree choices to play? I've looked at this so long I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple.

Thanks for any help.
Jim
Posted By: rich30529 Re: CP100 AA and CCR - 10/30/08 05:23 PM
Are you going in thru the browser or the phone?

Make sure that the tree is enabled.
Posted By: vad60 Re: CP100 AA and CCR - 10/30/08 08:15 PM
Just make sure that your Path 0 has a Menu recorded or have a split second of silent recorded if you choices 1,2 etc. comes from AA Greeting.
Posted By: sentrex1 Re: CP100 AA and CCR - 10/31/08 01:54 PM
did you turn on the operator status in f982
Posted By: Yanick Re: CP100 AA and CCR - 11/01/08 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Yoda:

I've setup and recorded CCR tree 1 with mailbox nodes and the voice recording that gives the tree choices.
Maybe the description is faulty, but did you set up your Home node as a menu, or as a mailbox node? if so, by default the mailbox node will play your greeting and transfer to the Gen Delivery MB.
Posted By: Yoda Re: CP100 AA and CCR - 11/02/08 02:56 PM
I'm using the browser interface. One screen says "Status - Tree 1 = ok". That should mean enabled, I hope.

Didn't try operator status yet.

I got frustrated and deleted the tree and recordings and references to it, and created a new tree from scratch. Not sure what I did different, but now it does as Yanick says: plays my company greeting, then the automated voice says this is the General Delivery mailbox ... I thought I had the Path 0 Home node as a menu, but apparently it's set to a mailbox node. Will have to check that.

But here's a new weird thing. If I set the number of rings to 0 in AA lines admin, everything works perfectly! Tree choices and all. If the number of rings is > 0, then things happen as described above.

Jim
Posted By: vad60 Re: CP100 AA and CCR - 11/02/08 03:46 PM
How many more then 0? if more then 4 your call will end up in the lowest numbered MB, usually, General's or Operator's because FNA default is 4.
Posted By: Yoda Re: CP100 AA and CCR - 11/02/08 06:13 PM
If set for 1 ring, it acts up.
Posted By: telemarv Re: CP100 AA and CCR - 11/03/08 05:21 AM
Sounds to me like you have a ringing phone that CFB to voice mail. It might be in DND.
Posted By: Yoda Re: CP100 AA and CCR - 11/03/08 07:48 PM
You guys rock! I love this board.

It turns out there was a phone set to CFB to VM. (Thanks Marv). I initially programmed the first set to forward to VM, then copied the set programming to all dn's. Then, when I got to programming the CCR tree, I turned off the forward on busy on each dn.

When I was programming and testing, I plugged a phone into a temporary jack I installed on the sets block, right after the last dn I had programmed. So . . . my test phone was the set that still had CFB to VM!

Once that programming was cleared up, it works great. Thanks guys.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help