atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: clock67 FastRad Lockout - 11/17/08 01:41 PM
Is there a lockout fuction in the FastRad that does not allow a connection if an incorrect passcode is entered 3 times? If yes (as I expect) does anyone know the length of time for the reset?

Thanks!
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: FastRad Lockout - 11/17/08 08:40 PM
Are you trying to use this with a laptop or a phone line in?

I do know you can take the FastRad apart, put a short on the supercapicitor overnight and it will be back to default in the morning.
Posted By: clock67 Re: FastRad Lockout - 11/18/08 06:21 AM
The FastRad resets after a definite (less than 24 hr) period. We were trying to find the definite timing, or better yet, a simple reset method to reinitialize the unit. Simply powering off does not do the trick.
Posted By: clock67 Re: FastRad Lockout - 11/18/08 06:21 AM
Sorry, yes, direct connect on-site.
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: FastRad Lockout - 11/18/08 07:20 PM
I am missing something here. Someone is deliberately entering the wrong code on the laptop three times for some reason?
Posted By: phone challenged Re: FastRad Lockout - 11/19/08 07:50 AM
I am locked out of my Nortel phone system. Any one know how long it takes to reset its been about 15 hours?
thanks!
Posted By: telemarv Re: FastRad Lockout - 11/19/08 09:22 AM
Originally posted by phone challenged:
I am locked out of my Nortel phone system. Any one know how long it takes to reset its been about 15 hours?
thanks!
welcome

phone challenged
New subject... a new thread.

Please click post new topic.
Posted By: clock67 Re: FastRad Lockout - 11/20/08 06:37 AM
The tech did not take documentation with him and tried to rely on memory. I was asked to research to see ways to reset, as it definitly locks out the tech. Sorry for any confusion.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help