atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have encountered a problem with a customer that claims they once were able to receive a call via target line,then press transfer plus a programmed
auto dial key and transfer call to any number programmed on that particular key.

The user gets a "No free lines" display on set. This person can then press transfer and dial 91xxxxxxx and transfer this same call.

The only changes made have been the removal of an ATT T1 which was done 8 months ago. This T1 was removed and all calls now are routed over a PRI.

Only changes made by me was to chg the 1 plus destination code to PRIa line pool.
This may have never worked.There seems to be only 1 person complaining, however, she is the person that answers all calls that are not DID,plus she is target attendant for VM.

Any and all input is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
TAZ
Sure sounds like user error. Go there and see for yourself. Never take the word of a customer.
What shows up on the button when you do [Feature] * 0 and touch the button?
I have been to site and it does fail.With regard to
ADL button,it is programmed to dial 91800xxxxxxx.

Checked at another site today and it does work at that site.
Still scratching my head.!
Sorry i reread your OP. You are trying to do a trunk to trunk transfer over a PRI. This function must be enabled by the carrier.
If user can press transfer key,dial 91800xxxxxxx,and call transfers, I believe that the carrier is allowing that feature.
Still scratching my head! still open to suggestions.
I am all ears! Problem is not keeping me awake at night, but still has me thinking.
Try programming the key to dial 9 [pause] 1800xxxxxx.

It could be that the speed dial is going out faster than the line can be accessed.

I have had situations where the speed dial puts out 9 then the rest of the digits stored and the system did not get a dial tone to break until the third or forth digit had been dialed.

In fact, I'd betcha a dollar to a donut that is it.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help