atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ATechguy Telephones hearing own voice? - 12/04/08 05:07 AM
HI! Guys it seems i have an on going issue with a cics 7.X software t7208 sets, hearing there own voice when talking and also picking up back ground noise , i have system set so they can adjust there own levels , I have put 4 Noise canceling handsets , which seemed to solve the problem for the sales people, but apparently one N/C handset has gone bad. Any ideas to this problem?? this co lines are normal P.O.T.lines . I thought i would change the lines in programing to a :low co setting ,maybe cause were are to close to :shrug: Telco office?? ANY SUGGESTIONS?? Thanks :confused:
Posted By: vad60 Re: Telephones hearing own voice? - 12/04/08 07:18 PM
Any T1 with channel bank involved?
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Telephones hearing own voice? - 12/05/08 01:25 PM
HI! vad60 no T1 lines , what i think is its noisy and its picking up background noise and amplifying it, the noise cancelling handsets did help, but 2 went dead ,but i think it is because of static electricity , because when i put them back in at my office there find. eek
Posted By: vad60 Re: Telephones hearing own voice? - 12/05/08 04:54 PM
Let Electrician to test ground in the building where outlets connects to. I had the same problems at customer of mine until building's electrician took care of proper grounding.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help