atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ffej010 Applications Module II - 07/19/09 08:55 PM
Just inherited a new customer who inherited a MICS system with T1 Release 1 software. Attached to this system, is an Applications Module II voicemail system (NT5B75AP-93, VM 2.1 MOD 4, 3/26/97). Customer asked for some training on the system and voicemail which I was able to provide, as well as add some new stations for him. He also asked that I backup his system programming and voicemail for him. They use an AA during evening hours to route calls. I have the software to backup the MICS, but I am not sure how to backup the voicemail system. I have never worked on an Applications Module II before, so I am not quite sure where to go and am looking for some pointers. On the inside cover, I noticed there was a 3 1/2" floppy disk in a sleeve and the system does have a floppy disk drive installed. Can this be used for voicemail backups? Can this voicemail system be accessed and backed up remotely using the RAD like the MICS can? Or if anyone can point me towards where I can find some documentation for this unit (customer has none) that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any info/help.
Posted By: luv2ski Re: Applications Module II - 07/20/09 03:43 AM
press 2,2 for backup
press 3,3 for restore
After you log in on f983.
make sure you have a few diskettes a large system can take 7 or 8
Also lable in order
Posted By: ffej010 Re: Applications Module II - 07/20/09 10:19 AM
Will this backup mailboxes, messages, AA, etc? Or does it just back up the programming?
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: Applications Module II - 07/20/09 11:13 AM
I believe it will backup mailbox info, AA, etc.
But I do not know if it backs up the messages.
My guess is NO.

Who wants their messages restored from 2 months ago when the backup was created??

Do not forget to back up any keycodes called the SeKur files. Will not post that info. If you need info PM me.
Posted By: Curlycord Re: Applications Module II - 07/20/09 02:00 PM
Everything but Greetings

remember to backup the Sekur file (your channel key codes) in F915
Posted By: ffej010 Re: Applications Module II - 07/20/09 03:52 PM
PM sent to NTlayoff.
Posted By: Curlycord Re: Applications Module II - 07/20/09 05:05 PM
I meant to say everything but the messages, sorry....and that one disk inside the cabinet is probably the Sekur disk.
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: Applications Module II - 07/20/09 06:08 PM
Originally posted by ffej010:
PM sent to NTlayoff.
Did NOT receive it.
Posted By: ffej010 Re: Applications Module II - 07/21/09 09:54 PM
Thanks to NTlayoff, I think I have enough info now to at least backup what is needed in case of a failure. Thanks!
Posted By: Curlycord Re: Applications Module II - 07/22/09 05:00 AM
...and thanks to Luv2ski for the first to answer correctly.
Posted By: ffej010 Re: Applications Module II - 07/22/09 09:59 PM
I'm sorry...forgot to mention thanks to Luv2ski as well. Thanks to everyone for that matter in helping me out.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help