atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ChatChat AA transfered call always back to AA - 09/15/09 10:34 AM
I want AA transfers a incoming call to a DN and DN rings forever until be answered. But it is always back to AA for severial rings.
Systems are CP100 v3.1 and CICS v7.1
Posted By: Tn Tech Re: AA transfered call always back to AA - 09/15/09 10:43 AM
Check your timer in call back timer in the Phone system itself. I beleive the timer is set to low and is pulling the calls back to the AA. Just a thought. Should be under Global Settings on a BCM.
Posted By: ChatChat Re: AA transfered call always back to AA - 09/15/09 11:45 AM
It rings up to 12 times maximum
Posted By: telemarv Re: AA transfered call always back to AA - 09/15/09 12:10 PM
Can't be done outside of a hunt group.
Posted By: ChatChat Re: AA transfered call always back to AA - 09/15/09 12:20 PM
Because Can't make HG work this way, so I thought I can make a DN works. Can you give me a detail program?
Posted By: MooreTel Re: AA transfered call always back to AA - 09/15/09 03:06 PM
Due to board guidelines we don't post step by step instructions in the open forum as the information could be used for illicit purposes.

You would need to have Installer access to the system. If you don't, or if you do and don't know what or how to do it, it's time to call in someone who is trained properly.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help