atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jjimm Calls need to go to General Delivery Mailbox - 09/25/09 10:32 PM
I have a Norstar MICS with Call Pilot 100. I need calls to go to General delivery mailbox if noone presses anything. I have activated X221 as Attdt. Currently calls go to X221 if nothing is pressed.Do I just change the Attdt to none to correct this problem or is there more changes necessary?

Thanks in advance.
That will work but if it still doesn't work, check your greeting table and make sure that the Attendant Extension is blank or it will continue to send calls to x221 regardless of whether or not the attendant is available. Also, make sure the General Delivery box has been initialized.
Be aware this will also affect anyone pressing 0 to reach an operator.
How do you set the ATDT to none? If I remember correctly (probably not!) this is not a selectable option and 0 is not accepted.
jjimm, You've been around these forums long enough to know, the TOS of this forum is what to do not how to do it.

You've been given your answer.
OK that's working, thanks. I have a stumper, though. The customer changed their mind about having the last (6th-032) line be answered by the VM. I set the VM to not answer, but it keeps answering. I tried rebooting twice. The first time it worked until it forwarded to the prime set, which they didn't want (of course). As soon as I removed the prime set, the VM started answering immediately (rings due to night service) again. I rebooted again but the VM keeps answering on the first ring. Suggestions? Get out the hammer?
night service: remove line 032 from the night ring group.

Get out the hammer and whack yourself. Rebooting will not solve anything.
I will check that out, Thanks!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help