atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cix noob conference room phone cutting off - 10/25/09 04:28 PM
I have a customer with a conference room phone that cuts off after a few min's. The phone just reboots (blinking lights). Any thoughts??
Posted By: MooreTel Re: conference room phone cutting off - 10/25/09 04:57 PM
Check your mounting cord, jack, etc. Phone may need interior cleaning as well.
Posted By: cix noob Re: conference room phone cutting off - 10/25/09 06:45 PM
that will make it reboot in the middle of a call? I am a Toshiba Tech mostly and dont know alot about nortel; but could it be a bad port? and all i would have to do is change the port and copy the programing to the new port to correct that problem right?
Posted By: Toner Re: conference room phone cutting off - 10/25/09 08:57 PM
That is also a symptom of a digital station port that's multipled to more than one telephone.
Posted By: Curlycord Re: conference room phone cutting off - 10/26/09 09:26 AM
You dont have to copy programming if set relocation is set to yes when changing ports.
If you do change ports try to change it with one thats in use, if other person has issues then you know it's system issue and not wiring.

Have you tried another phone? jumper? make sure amp cable is snug?.
Posted By: russell4444 Re: conference room phone cutting off - 12/26/09 10:57 AM
What is the rel of the phone? And what is the software version of the MICS? And does the conference phone have a BLF attached or cap module? If you do not have anything hooked up on the phone other than the phone itself, replace the phone and see if the issue is resolved.
Posted By: MooreTel Re: conference room phone cutting off - 12/26/09 02:58 PM
russell4444....

Considering the OP started this thread 2 months ago, I assume that he already found the issue & solved it.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help