atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jrTN error message on Flash 4port mailbox - 02/17/10 01:20 PM
I have a customer with a 4port Flash on an 0x32 and the user's mailbox is acting up. I verified this myself. When listening to messages if you try to hit 77 to save or 6 to skip about 1 in 6 or 7 times you get this message "the system was unable to reach the number you specified fo message notification" as a recorded error message, this might happen twice and then maybe next time it will work it is kind of inconsitent. I looked at the msg notifications and there was a # programed in there that the user was not using so I removed it and deleted all the outdail selections, I also removed the Line out permission in the mailbox setup. And still got the same error. Could not find anything in the manual and have never run across this in 10 years any help would be great.
THanks, Jon
My 1st suggestion would be deleted and add the mailbox back.
Posted By: Curlycord Re: error message on Flash 4port mailbox - 02/18/10 09:47 AM
Check other mailboxes, maybe another one has their Outdial set to dial their DN by mistake.

You would need everyones password to have a look or deny Outdial on ALL mailboxes, if problem stops then thats your answer above.
Posted By: jrTN Re: error message on Flash 4port mailbox - 02/22/10 02:26 PM
I may have to just delete and add to see if that gets it. I removed out dail from that box. And that didn't help. The message dosent make sense. It may need the power reset but hate doing that on an older system unless I have to. I dont see how any other mailboxes could affect the navigation of one. Thanks for advice.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help