atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TJMCAPS Call Pilot emails - 02/24/10 06:14 AM
I have a customer with 2 systems at 2 locations. Panasonic TDA100 with TVA50 voicemail and a Nortel MICS 7.0 with Call pilot 100 voicemail. My customer loves the fact that they can send emails when they receive a message on their panasonic voicemail, they want to know if the Nortel call pilot can do the same thing?
Is their a lan board interface and software upgrade that will accomplish this?
any feedback would be appreciated.
:toast:
Tj
Posted By: Toner Re: Call Pilot emails - 02/24/10 08:07 AM
The short answer is no. However, you can purchase Unified Messaging keycodes and have voicemails show up in the user's Outlook. It's different from the Panasonic in that the voicemail doesn't "send" and email using an SMTP server - you can't send the email to just any address.

The Ethernet port is built into Call Pilots.
Posted By: TJMCAPS Re: Call Pilot emails - 02/25/10 07:48 AM
Thanks, I've been using the ethernet port for programming, I was hoping that it could do more. I will look into the unified messaging keycodes.

Tj
Posted By: TJMCAPS Re: Call Pilot emails - 02/25/10 07:59 AM
just found out from my supplier that the UM keycodes are not available on the CP100 but that the CP150 has 2 builtin and that they can purchase more. I need to convince my customer to upgrade.

Tj
Posted By: telemarv Re: Call Pilot emails - 02/26/10 10:04 AM
Originally posted by TJMCAPS:
just found out from my supplier that the UM keycodes are not available on the CP100 but that the CP150 has 2 builtin and that they can purchase more. I need to convince my customer to upgrade.

Tj
Your "supplier" is incorrect.
Posted By: Robin Neilen Re: Call Pilot emails - 02/26/10 10:37 AM
Please keep in mind the network port will need to be programed in the same subnet and the network not default of 10.10.10.1
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help