atcomsystems.ca/forum
We have a Meridian 3 line 8 phone System. One of the phones was originally programmed so that no one could make long distance calls on it unless it is an 800 number. I want to re-program it so that if I want, I can use that phone for making long distance calls. Is this easy to do? I have never programmed any features on this system. How do I do this?

Thanks
welcome to the board.

You need Installer access to do it. If you don't know the passwords and procedures you'll need to call in your vendor.

Due to board guidelines, passwords can not be divulged or posted.
What happens if the person that originally programmed this system cannot be found. What can I do?
There are literally hundreds of techs in Toronto that know how to do this for you. If all else fails, you can always call Bell Canada, however do that at a last resort...$$$$.

Your best bet is a private company. You'll need an installer or repairman sooner or later and you might as well start a good relationship with them NOW. That way if you really need them in an emergency, you'll be higher up on their list of priorities.

"Let your fingers do the walking" as the ad says.
Not sure where you are in the GTA

Here are some registered installers in your area

Toronto

Mississauga
Your best chance is to us a authorized dealer in your area. Complete a web search for Nortel dealer in your area or search the now avaya web site for partners in your area
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help