atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: paragonsoil Norstar Error Message ADMIN DENIED - 03/01/10 09:53 AM
We are getting ADMIN DENIED messages on almost all of the phone in our system.... does anyone know what we can do?
Posted By: ffej010 Re: Norstar Error Message ADMIN DENIED - 03/01/10 10:22 AM
What system do you have, and what are you attempting to do when you get this message?
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Norstar Error Message ADMIN DENIED - 03/01/10 10:22 AM
welcome to the board.

What type of phones, what type of system and what are you trying to do when you get that message?
Posted By: Curlycord Re: Norstar Error Message ADMIN DENIED - 03/01/10 11:58 AM
Admin denied all almost all the phones, that sounds like major corruption.
That error is usualy only briefly displayed when you attempt to get into programming from a 1 line display phone.
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Norstar Error Message ADMIN DENIED - 03/01/10 12:34 PM
That's why I asked for the type of phone. They may have a lot of 7100's on the system.
Posted By: telemarv Re: Norstar Error Message ADMIN DENIED - 03/01/10 02:32 PM
It's probably "Denied in Admin" which means you are attempting to do something that is not allowed. As ffej010 has asked what are you doing when the message appears?
Posted By: rich30529 Re: Norstar Error Message ADMIN DENIED - 03/01/10 05:16 PM
Could be service modes, could be trying to do a call pickup? We need more information in order to get an idea of what the trouble may be.
Posted By: Robin Neilen Re: Norstar Error Message ADMIN DENIED - 03/01/10 05:16 PM
denied in admin means you have not assigned the phone to the trunk group.
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Norstar Error Message ADMIN DENIED - 03/01/10 05:58 PM
Not necessarily Robin. Until the OP actually tells us what he's trying to do, it's only speculation. Could be a lot of things.
Posted By: Robin Neilen Re: Norstar Error Message ADMIN DENIED - 03/01/10 06:41 PM
MooreTel, your are correct it could be at lot of things. trying to save time and everytime i have send denied in admin it has all been trunk access. my bad to assume
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help