atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have Nortel Call Pilot 150 (v31.10.14.22) which I have set up a CCR tree with sub-menus. All works well except for Auto Attendant.

One first level (1.0)of CCR tree with main choices, if a person does not select anything it defaults to the auto attendant.
If a person select a sub-menu (1.1 or 1.2) with another set of choices and does not select anything, it will say "exiting the system" and disconnect the line. NOT GOOD!
I want it always to default to auto attendant in any level of CCR tree if no choices are made. Or at least to automatically repeat the CCR level tree choices.
Posted By: telemarv Re: Call Pilot 150 CCR Tree Auto Attendant - 03/02/10 03:07 PM
welcome

The system is acting exactly as designed. Once you advance beyond the home level of the CCR and you do nothing, the system believes the caller has hung up and disconnects.

You could put a menu repeat key and tell the caller to press to repeat the menu. You can put an info box that only plays "one moment please" and then returns to main menu.
Thanks Marv.
Good to know it was designed this way so I do not go looking for hours on end for a different solution.

I already have a menu repeat key (9) and star(*) to return up one menu which are stated in the recording of the CCR tree. Info key would not help as the user still would have hit a key.

So you are telling me that there is no auto repeat menu option?
Posted By: vad60 Re: Call Pilot 150 CCR Tree Auto Attendant - 03/02/10 04:30 PM
There is choices of Previous, Home, Trf, Disconnect.
Posted By: telemarv Re: Call Pilot 150 CCR Tree Auto Attendant - 03/02/10 06:51 PM
No auto repeat below the home menu.
Posted By: telemarv Re: Call Pilot 150 CCR Tree Auto Attendant - 03/03/10 04:47 AM
BTW the disconnect also occurs on the main menu of the ALT language because a caller would have had to press 9 to get there.
Thanks again.
I appreciated the information.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help