atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davtekT00 BCM time not holding - 03/19/10 04:07 AM
Thats it. I have a customer saying that the time wont hold in the admin prog. BCM-400
Any ideas?

Thanks, Dave
Posted By: Nickels Re: BCM time not holding - 03/19/10 05:03 AM
What is the software the 400 running? Are they making the change in Telset or Element Manager?
Posted By: davtekT00 Re: BCM time not holding - 03/19/10 09:04 AM
She said she was doing it from the set, but couldnt find it in element manager. She basicly just uses the call pilot part of the GUI. Was afraid to go too deep in the program without screwing something up. I thought I read something about time keying off the caller id info. She sets the time on the telset and then exits the feature programing and the time reverts back to its orig. setting.
Posted By: davtekT00 Re: BCM time not holding - 03/19/10 09:04 AM
I hit the post button twice, blah
Posted By: Nickels Re: BCM time not holding - 03/19/10 10:55 AM
How is she setting on the Telset? If its not 4.0 she cant access Telset, Unless she is backdooring it. I always change the time in the system from Element manager, and it always works. In EM click on System, then time and date. Super easy. If she is not using EM, than it is pre 4.0 and no the time must be set through the browser....
Posted By: davtekT00 Re: BCM time not holding - 03/21/10 01:10 AM
I'll check that out. Thanks for info.
Dave.
Posted By: Toner Re: BCM time not holding - 03/22/10 06:04 AM
It's a known issue: changing the time from a telephone on pre-4.0 BCM 400's & 200's does not "stick".
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help