atcomsystems.ca/forum
A brief history: Customer had pre-owned CS1000 with PRI card and one Station card installed plus Call Pilot 150
I installed equipment 12 days ago, I put 2 POTS lines in as Line 31(1) and Line 32 (2). Turned on line supervision, setup first 7 extensions on block which were 800,801,802, 803,804,816 and 820, but not necessarily in that order on the block. . The 2 lines were not in hunt. Everything worked fine for 11 days.
Customer ordered 2 more lines and put all 4 Pots lines in Hunt Group. Yesterday I installed Lines 33(3)and Line 34 (4)
Now when first line is busy calls will come in and hunt to either line 2 or line 3 if first 2 lines are busy. Sometimes intermittently you can see Line 4 light up and somehow be externally forwarded to a previous system owner's employees home in Dallas. We are in San Diego, CA. I called in to test and after hearing sounds like someone answered eventually I was talking to the guy in Dallas. All ext. redirect are turned off. Please help!! thank you I think previous customer had DID lines
What route are you using? I assume you have 4 members built into it. Did you remove the PRI route, not that it would really matter here, just a best practise. All sets are programmed the same? What type of sets are you using? How are you programming the lines, onto the sets?
7316 sets all have appearance and ring, most have 4 line buttons programmed, I may have left out one phone with L4 button.

I do not understand your route question. I do not know if I removed PRI route. How would that be done?
Thanks
You're sure you have a CS1000?
Definitely NOT a CS1000. Must be a MICS - maybe LINE REDIRECT is turned on...
Ignore my comments.. I was assuming you had a CS1000 which you don't...... When you call in, is it Line 2 or 3 that triggers line 4 to call out. Or are you saying you call into Line 4 and it rings, then goes to the remote number? If you disconnect line 4 and call it does it ring?
Sorry system is a Norstar Plus Modular ICS. when Line 1 is busy call hunts to line 2. At the exact same time Line 4 is utilized to facilitate off site external transfer.
Sorry system is a Norstar Plus Modular ICS. When Line 1 is busy call hunts to line 2. At the exact same time Line 4 is utilized to facilitate off site external transfer.
Were these both defaulted when you re-installed? If not, try disconnecting the Call Pilot and see what happens. If problem disappears all together (or not), you'll know the culprit. You could even connect SLT's on each line and test without both system & Call Pilot.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help