atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Nickels BCM 450 Trouble - 03/28/10 12:31 PM
Have a 450 installed at a remote site, way up in the boon docks. There is a 7 line rotary fed via Satellite phone lines. Line 61 on the system was set to 0 rings and answer by the AA. Been having troubles on and off, reboots have repaired it, but I am having the same troubles now over and over. The AA is not answering the line. When I watch the call on the AA, instead of the application DN answering the call, it flashes in Red L061 ?, then transfers the call to the Prime DN after 6 rings. I have changed the AA answer to 1 ring, and the trouble still occurs. I am thinking maybe the ring cycle and voltage from that first line might be off, and causing this issue, but that is just a guess. :bang:

Anyone seen anything like this before?
Thanks
Posted By: vad60 Re: BCM 450 Trouble - 03/29/10 04:26 AM
I will swap the lines to see or problem follows.
Posted By: Nickels Re: BCM 450 Trouble - 03/29/10 06:43 PM
Its a plane fight away, then a helicopter ride..... I will try that for sure, but wondered if anyone seen this as a bad GATM or something else weird. There are no alarms in the logs either....
Posted By: Curlycord Re: BCM 450 Trouble - 03/29/10 07:37 PM
No worries, Vad 60 (who is further away) said he will do it. laugh

I was going to agree on the voltage but why would a reboot fix it?.

Patched?

I would agree and swap with line 2 and also a new GATM because of the trip.

At least you can remotely change programming once you know issue is cleared to make the lines look normal untill next time out.
Posted By: Nickels Re: BCM 450 Trouble - 04/03/10 06:47 PM
Ya turned out to be a bad GATM card. Best part of the whole storey is helicopters should not fly in the fog.....no seriously....LOL
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help