atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: johnrofone Call Pilot 150 issue - 04/20/10 12:48 PM
My customer has a Call Pilot 150 that is about 2 1/2 years old. We have had to re program it twice after extended power outages. The last time this occurred the customer began to program and hit submit without making any input to the quick install wizard. She received an error message but continued to program. We built the programming back to the original but now we need to use the business open and closed to play the non-business greeting and tree. We didn't have to do this before and I am wondering what we missed.
Posted By: phoneguyne Re: Call Pilot 150 issue - 04/20/10 02:17 PM
Did you program the times for the business ope and closed gretting to play.
Posted By: vad60 Re: Call Pilot 150 issue - 04/21/10 06:49 AM
How did it worked before Automaticaly or Manualy?
Posted By: johnrofone Re: Call Pilot 150 issue - 04/22/10 10:57 AM
We did program the times for business open and closed and which greeting to play. Everything worked automatically before without using the operator mode. This is a doctor's office and they use the morning greeting and tree for the 8:00 to noon mode, the afternoon greeting and tree for their lunch from noon to 12:45. The morning greeting and tree from 12:45 to 5:00 and the non-business from 5:00pm to 8:00am for weekdays and 12:00am for all prompts on the weekend. The office manager printed screen-shots from the previous auto-attendant programing and we duplicated it.
Posted By: telemarv Re: Call Pilot 150 issue - 04/22/10 03:05 PM
All I can say is you missed something in the time table. Are you sure you are using the correct table number?

If you like take a print screen snap shot of the table and email it to me.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help