atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Phone-Dog Two voice mail systems on one MICS - 04/18/11 01:51 PM
I am curious to know if it is possible to have two startalk flashes or CP's or a combination of a STLK and CP on the same MICS. I have a client that is looking to separate a regional office from a local office and I would like to offer them this solution.
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: Two voice mail systems on one MICS - 04/18/11 02:01 PM
No - you cannot.
Yes you can have two Call Pilots. Or at least I think I have heard this can be. But one is for Voice Mail and the Other would be for Call Center.

But not two VM for two companies
NTlayoff is correct about the two Callpilot 150's (one for vmail and one for call center). The only thing you cannot do if you have two call pilot 150's, is transfer voicemail messages between the two.
Posted By: Bob3470 Re: Two voice mail systems on one MICS - 04/18/11 04:10 PM
I havnt done it but I heard you could run two VM Fashes on one KSU
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Two voice mail systems on one MICS - 04/18/11 05:07 PM
Flash - No
Call Pilot 100 - No
Call Pilot 150 - Yes, as pts technician stated

Why not use 1 CP150 with different Tables?

If that's not what you want to do, only other option is a N.A.M.
Posted By: Phone-Dog Re: Two voice mail systems on one MICS - 04/18/11 10:54 PM
They have a flash now and was curious if I could add a CP 100 for the other department. I am recommending a CP 150. Just curious really. I thought with the ability to select F-codes that you could possibly setup 2 and just program the call forward and login etc.. for a specific vm.
Posted By: vad60 Re: Two voice mail systems on one MICS - 04/19/11 05:23 AM
As MT mentioned you can have 1 Flash with two different Tables and two separate Tree with appropriate Greetings for each one and not to force client to buy another VM
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help