atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Brian Allen BCM50e Mail boxes - 05/27/11 10:59 AM
A Township clerk called us to help get into the main mail box. The previous system administrator left mad and refused to give up her password. Can I get in and change it or do I have to delete and rebuild the mailbox. They have many messages on the present mailbox. This is the first time working on this system. Can the Answer be found in the BCM50 Admin manual.
Posted By: Brian Allen Re: BCM50e Mail boxes - 05/27/11 11:24 AM
Also Will I need any programming software to edit system programming using my laptop.
Posted By: Brian Allen Re: BCM50e Mail boxes - 06/01/11 05:42 AM
Never Mind After spending several hours Reading different manuals I finally found the right one to do what I needed.
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: BCM50e Mail boxes - 06/01/11 08:13 AM
I am glad to hear that you found the answer on your own. Great Job!!
Posted By: Brian Allen Re: BCM50e Mail boxes - 06/01/11 01:28 PM
Guess What I found lots of good info in the manuals but when I tried it on the system nothing I did worked. In the call pilot manual it shows how to do the default. When I entered the first step the display came up with the voice mail ext. but the bottom right button says next instead of OK and when pushing the 9 it says invalid. Then I tried using the Install manual to get in directly to the OAM port using the two IP address listed could not get into the system. It,s a stand alone system not connected to the LAN or WAN. I tried the default steps on three diff. EXT's, 201,202 and 203. Same results all phones.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help