Upgraded from 5.0 to 7.5 on our CS1000

now getting this error.

PRI245 DCH: 20 DATA: 0 4

PRI0245
Database Error: Missing PNI number in the customer data block. Output
data: DCH: x DATA: y z . Where:
x = D-channel number y = Customer number
z = Service ID
Look into the customer data block to configure the PNI.
Severity: Critical

Any Idea what this is? We are getting a lot of them.

PNI=0 in CDB

This is a point to point that goes to a remote option 11. That 11 has rebooted at 3:45 AM the last two Thursdays. Do not know why. Related?
Posted By: Robin Neilen Re: CS1000 - 10/03/11 12:14 PM
when you upgrade did you also upgrade the T1 card as required by Avaya?
Posted By: mj_wald Re: CS1000 - 10/11/11 11:56 AM
No, the vendor did the upgrade. What release should it be?
Posted By: Robin Neilen Re: CS1000 - 10/13/11 01:15 PM
In the last 30 days I have upgrade 3 Option systems and Avaya formal position is the T1 must be upgrade. In fact, it held up my upgrade on one of my Option 11 upgrade for 3 months because of the back order on the T1 cards. When they arrived I had problems with the PRI card only. The non Pri-T1 worked fine it was the Pri circuits I had problems with. After working with Avaya's Tier 3 techs for 3 cut attempts and 60 hrs later I went back to the old T1 cards. I still have a tier 3 ticket pending with Avaya on this issue. Earlier this week I was speaking with another tech and he also had the same issue. He informed me it is now a know issue and pending patch.
This might not be your issue would need more information about the current version and card version
Posted By: Nickels Re: CS1000 - 10/15/11 07:40 PM
We've had 2 upgrades to 7.5 go south. None like this but a question Robin, have you heard of upgrades completing then a few days later the system crashing? In both instances we had to downgrade and we used different main cards. We also had a weird issue once with one way speech path but replaced that media gateway and that solved that issue.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help