atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MMcDonald01 NAM AA problem - 10/07/11 07:02 PM
I just reprogramed a 0 x 32 T1 software with a Nam attached. It was left in the building by a prior tenant. I reset both the System and the NAM to factory settings. Everything is workin g except the AA will not answer after 4 rings. I programed a night button on the console and it does not answer when it is on Nights. I have programmed many of these older systems but I use mostly newer software. I can not find any ring groups and I am thinking that may be my problem.

Any help would be appreciated. I am plannin g to go back tomorrow to correct this issue or try and figure it out. I am sure it is simple stupid thing.
Posted By: ltcomm Re: NAM AA problem - 10/08/11 12:51 PM
Did you check Feature 982 and see if (answer lines) is set to YES

I also assume you set up the lines in the AA to answer on 4 rings.

As for the ringing groups on T1 software i dont remember if it has ringing groups but i would think so, I think i have T1 software if you cant find it ill bust it out and see.

Also make shure the phone with the night key is the control set for the lines.
Posted By: MMcDonald01 Re: NAM AA problem - 10/09/11 04:59 PM
Itcomm,
Yes I did setup the 982 feature. The lines are set to answer. The operator and the control set are Ext 210 the night button actually does not seem to work. It still answers after 4 rings with the night on or off.

Thanks
Mark
Posted By: MooreTel Re: NAM AA problem - 10/09/11 07:04 PM
What "Line numbers" did you set up to answer in AA?
Posted By: MMcDonald01 Re: NAM AA problem - 10/10/11 08:53 AM
The lines are 1 to 4 and 25 and 26
Posted By: telemarv Re: NAM AA problem - 10/10/11 10:11 AM
if you set the lines to ring on the voice mail DN does it answer? Also what is the voice mail version?
Posted By: MMcDonald01 Re: NAM AA problem - 10/10/11 01:02 PM
Marv,
I tried setting Ext 500 ( This what I always nuber the VM ports ) to have the lines ring ans appear. That was how I got the VM to answer.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help