atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dans Flash Talk issue - 10/26/11 12:07 PM
2 Company's share a 0X32 with a Flash Talk. Company 1 at one time was using voice mail in a limited way but no longer does. Company 2 (3 phones, 3 lines)decided they want to use voice mail and AA.
I setup table 2 with greeting 2 on all schedules (same greeting 24,7). Customer wants AA to answer calls immediately, I set each line in Flash programming to 0 rings and AA has been turned on,I called in to test and the calls followed the call forward no answer timer in capabilities for the lowest DN of the 3 phones, no matter what number of rings I set in flash AA would not answer, powered cycled Flash with no luck. In phone system programming the trunk lines are 078-080, these are the lines I programmed in Flash and when I couldn't get AA to answer I tried lines 18-20, this didn't work.

My work around for now, in trunks and lines I made prime set 299 (Flash DN number)for trunks 078-080, I set delay to prime at 2 rings, after 2 rings the calls are now going to AA.

Anyone think of any reason why Flash will not follow programming?

Software version on the 0X32 SP 30CQE06
Flash version 2.1.00

Dan S
My head hurts. What CO cards/DTi cards do you have in the system?
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: Flash Talk issue - 10/26/11 04:46 PM
Did you check your operator settings.
Specifically: Answer lines:Y (or N) ??
Posted By: Danny_Ocean Re: Flash Talk issue - 10/26/11 05:38 PM
Not sure if I follow, but...is the DN that's answering have any of the lines programmed as "prime set"?
Posted By: dans Re: Flash Talk issue - 10/27/11 06:53 AM
Old Blond hippity, system has analog trunk cards (DS). My head also hurts

NTlayoff, answer lines have been set to Y

Danny_Ocean, 251, 252 and 280 have trunks 078 079 and 080 assign as appear and ring, 251 was the prime set for the 3 lines. When I couldn't get AA to answer I removed prime set from these lines but again this did not work.
Posted By: jwooten Re: Flash Talk issue - 10/27/11 07:25 AM
Is CCR in this equation?
Posted By: dans Re: Flash Talk issue - 10/27/11 11:09 AM
No CCR
Posted By: E.Walker Re: Flash Talk issue - 10/27/11 04:33 PM
Are you sure you are programming the correct lines? 078-080 seem high for what sounds like a small system ( company 2 had 3 sets and 3 lines). If this was on a 6 port expansion with a TM.... Lines 018-020 would not apply as those are usually reserved for T-1 channels ( except in VERY old software).Try adding the lines to a phone set to appear and ring and make sure you are programming the correct lines. If they are correct, try assigning (for a test) to table 1 (other company) and see if that table answers.If table 1works, there may be a problem in table 2 programming.

Good luck!

Ed
Posted By: dans Re: Flash Talk issue - 10/28/11 06:55 AM
Trunk ports 078-080 have been programmed to extensions 251, 252 and 280 and have been for a few years, they just decided to use full AA.
Posted By: Curlycord Re: Flash Talk issue - 10/28/11 08:01 AM
If your sure those are the trunks...

Try making those trunk ports Private to reception under Line programming, this will clear any other programming on KSU side, then switch them back to Public.

Make sure Voice mail is ON under F983, press 4

Or system is corrupt...do a REINSTALL of vmail unless using the other Table works and good enough for them.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help