atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: emmitt2727 BCM 400 Call pilot issue - 10/27/11 04:03 PM
BCM 400 We had to reset the system. Phones came up, voicemail didn't. I can call someone and leave a message, but can't retrieve. I get 3 different messages. 1 says exit in the screen. 2. The voicemail says exiting the system. 3. sometimes it says unallocated number. I went into the call pilot and all the programming is still there. Is there a way to restart the VM only, or any suggestions would be great.
Posted By: E.Walker Re: BCM 400 Call pilot issue - 10/27/11 04:20 PM
Hi Shawn,
It sounds like some of the services may not have come back up. You did not mention the software release. Try going into programming and doing a full shut down. When the window says it is ok, power off the BCM. Wait a couple minutes and boot back into service. You can look at the services if you need to and you can use BCM Monitor to "see" what is happening to callers when they access voice mail channels.

Ed
Posted By: emmitt2727 Re: BCM 400 Call pilot issue - 10/27/11 06:33 PM
Thanks Ed. We were able to get it to come back to life. There is a way to restart the vm under services. I will send the exact setting to you when I get back to the office
Posted By: Curlycord Re: BCM 400 Call pilot issue - 10/28/11 06:29 AM
That is a common setting under Services to reboot only the mail.

However you might have a problem with your BFT if problem comes back.....faulty green caps, replaced by blue caps.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help