atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: leonard kryston BCM 450 R1 to R6 database conversion - 11/16/11 07:40 AM
I have a customer that has a BCM450 that died. Unfortinately the new box sent to him is a R6. Is there any way to move the R1 datbase to the R6. I have not had much luck in finding a way. I see upgrades, but this is not an upgrade . It is a R1
backup that needs to be loaded onto an R6. The keycodes are already applied. I am trying to avoid having to completely input all the data, and voicemail recordings. No I am not the person that sold this to them, we are just the vendor to install the new box. One of those deals where the user bought system on line.
Posted By: russell4444 Re: BCM 450 R1 to R6 database conversion - 11/29/11 03:20 PM
Leonard, I'm afraid that's not possible. You're going to have to program this R6 from scratch. And they've lost any keycodes in the R1. You could restore to a R1, then do an upgrade to R6, but that's a the long way to R6, and no guarantees that it's going to work.

Russell
Posted By: russell4444 Re: BCM 450 R1 to R6 database conversion - 11/29/11 03:21 PM
Did the hard drive crash? If so you could order an R1 hard drive and do a restore to it.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help