atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kahluawire Which extensions in use? - 01/28/12 11:30 PM
New site, messed up programming.

Flash system and seven 7316e phones, have two intercoms and three lines appearing on each, plus DND and internal extensions programmed on the function keys that have display.

I need to get the display to show when an extension is in use, so the rest of the office can see that 23 is busy, for instance.

One phone has this functionality when the set is placed in DND, but does not go solid for off-hook.

Any suggestions?
Posted By: peiphoneguy Re: Which extensions in use? - 01/30/12 04:55 AM
Programming a speed dial button for each extension on each set will do it, IF you have enough available buttons!
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Which extensions in use? - 01/30/12 05:06 AM
Originally posted by peiphoneguy:
Programming a speed dial button for each extension on each set will do it, IF you have enough available buttons!
Only if those speed dial buttons are on the bottom buttons, not up top.
Posted By: soyons-expositifs Re: Which extensions in use? - 01/30/12 06:04 AM
ive found an m7310 with the add on BLF on the top makes this pretty easy and inexpensive. Im not telling you to replace your phones, but for future reference, With the m7310 and a BLF you have 24 additional indicators on your phone
Posted By: telemarv Re: Which extensions in use? - 01/30/12 09:54 AM
With the right software you can add KIMs to 7316e that will give you 24 more buttons with indicators.
Posted By: kahluawire Re: Which extensions in use? - 02/01/12 01:06 PM
Originally posted by peiphoneguy:
I've done that - no dice. x27 will show solid when in DND but no other phone will.

When setting up initially, I copied set 21 to the rest, and modified from there - could it be some sort of privacy setting on the phone itself?
Posted By: Curlycord Re: Which extensions in use? - 02/01/12 01:46 PM
What software?

Try the lower 5 buttons each side and not the 3 above them.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help