atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: et2eric Nortel Auto Attendant Menu difficulties - 11/21/12 03:47 PM
Im having difficulties with AA menus not doing what I expected them to do. I have created a CCR tree that consists of a Home Menu node followed by a menu node with transfer nodes following that. When I call in I get the AA picking up on the second ring as it should and I hear the message I set on the Home menu. The second menu in the series I expected to offer me the ability to make a selection and trigger the transfer node that corresponds to the digit I hit. However when I press 1 after hearing the prompt for the second menu the system attempts to transfer me to the operator and then I get a message saying the operator is not available. Im an A+/Net+ tech not a phone guy and I'm lost as all get out at this point. Please help!

Additional info:
In the Greeting table I have picked out the attendant extention I used is the same as the voicemail attendant.
Custom AA menu prompts is enabled and the primary greeting is recorded.
The menu repeat key is set to 8.

AA properties are
Return to AA not selected
Touchtone gate none
use customized digets not enabled
starting CCR tree feature code is 911 ( only 1 table and telling it to start at the top I think)
Number of CCR tree featuers is 8
And repeat CCR tree is selected
"However when I press 1 after hearing the prompt for the second menu the system attempts to transfer me to the operator"

So what did you set path 1 to do then?

Posted By: et2eric Re: Nortel Auto Attendant Menu difficulties - 11/21/12 05:50 PM
I set path one to transfer to ext 221
"operator is not available"
This is usually when people press 0 from the CCR and when Operator Status is set to No under F982

Posted By: et2eric Re: Nortel Auto Attendant Menu difficulties - 11/21/12 09:53 PM
Thanks Curlycord. You pointed me in the right direction! TYVM
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help