atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Tim T NRU 11 - 12/16/12 06:52 PM
My customer has asked to sell them a crash kit for their MICS 4.1 with PRI, Back up their current one, reload it onto the Crash kit, so if if fails, it would just be as simple as replacing the Main cabinet. Hopefully I am clear on their wants.
Posted By: jsaad Re: NRU 11 - 12/17/12 12:06 AM
If you have another MICS 4.1 cabinet similarly equipped, you can do a backup and a restore but you cannot simply transfer the PRI enabler keycode unless you have access to the Nortel/Avaya Keycode system.
Posted By: Curlycord Re: NRU 11 - 12/17/12 02:57 PM
Purchase a PRI Enabler Authorization code.
Once you do a restore to the spare system go in an activate the key code you had generated.
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: NRU 11 - 12/18/12 12:07 AM
As I said before, you MIGHT be able to call around and find a ksu with the PRI code in it cheaper. Someone mentioned that most everyone wipes them clean, if so, then they are morons not to check that they have a PRI code in them and keep them powered because as we all know, the PRI enabler code costs BIG $$$.
Posted By: Tim T Re: NRU 11 - 12/18/12 01:10 AM
Thank you guys, much appreciated.
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: NRU 11 - 12/18/12 07:28 PM
guys? huh?
Posted By: Curlycord Re: NRU 11 - 12/18/12 08:11 PM
That makes us morons then.
We don't sell dirty systems not to mention legal stuff.

If a client wants PRI then they can damn well pay for it, it does not come out of your pocket.

Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: NRU 11 - 12/19/12 04:20 AM
What? You make any kind of profit you want. Someone paid for the PRi code once, it is not illegal to use it for a second customer when it came from a reseller.

Money in your pocket is money in your pocket, I never said you had to give it away free. I said you could look around for one, it you love Avaya enough to pay for a code, be my guest.
Posted By: Curlycord Re: NRU 11 - 12/19/12 02:03 PM
"guys? huh?"
Maybe you act like one.

Just so you know PRI codes can be recovered from KRS.

What you said was that we were morons.
I know not to help you any longer as in past.
Good day to you.

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help