atcomsystems.ca/forum
For no apparent reason, (no one on site was messing with programming as far as we would know) all calls were going to CCR tree 1.

On Dec. 18th, the calls started going to the operator only.

The NAM was rebooted, it will answer calls properly - F981, You can dial the extension 285 and get a greeting but not Tree 1.

I have checked and Tree 1 is enabled.

I do pretty good on Norstar issues but am weak in CCR and I just can't figure out where to go with this one.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks, Bracha
try feature 982 operator status make sure its set to answer
try that
Thanks, I've got a night button and that is set to on, can switch on and off with no change - still rings to operator, not to NAM.
Have you checked greeting tables and line admin?? (answer status)
All the lines (PRi) were set to answer on zero rings in table one but I'm thinking the CCR Tree 1 overrides anything set in table one.

My deceased partner was always the guru with voicemail and I was always doing the system programming so I never learned CCR well, now is a bit late.

I am not really sure how I am setting ringing for the CCR Tree 1.

There is a "night" button and that was what the secretary used to switch from her answering to the voicemail and that works, it shows "Services" and goes on and off with no difference, still rings at reception.

I have a call into them to check Feature 982 for ON.

If anyone is a guru at CCR, I'm willing to pay to fix this, just PM me or send an email to phones at dock net
Receptionist checked F982, everything was ON or she checked it on, she can't remember, and we have toggled Attendant On and Off at station 200 which is Port 0101 renumbered from 221 to 200.
Got it fixed, needed one look at DID that was changed, not by me.

Thanks, Bracha
glad to hear
see now your a pro also
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help