atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Nuthin' Fancy Option 11 question - 01/11/13 08:47 PM
I haven't posted anything in quite some time, but I do have a question that you guys would know betten than me.

On our Nortel/Meridian option 11, is there a way to prevent a TN from automaticaly being disabled when it's unplugged for a period of time? What I have is a couple of desks that need to secure their phones at night till the next day, but I know that if it's unplugged, after so long, the TN becomes disabled. Is there a setting that I can change to prevent that from happening on an individule TN?

I appreciate any help.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Option 11 question - 01/11/13 10:59 PM
Remove LD 30 and 45 from the DROL.

P.S. Where have you been? smile
Posted By: Nuthin' Fancy Re: Option 11 question - 01/11/13 11:05 PM
Ohhh...I've been around. Just not very active here. I was close to giving up on phone work, due to my previous employer/management. I've moved on to a different position/department and things are better.
Posted By: Nuthin' Fancy Re: Option 11 question - 01/11/13 11:09 PM
What load do I go into? I'm still learning this phone system, so I'm not super well versed in administering it. After research, I can get most things done that I need, but some of it is greek to me. I appreciate your help! ;-)
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Option 11 question - 01/12/13 12:38 AM
PM sent.
Posted By: PERRYPJ Re: Option 11 question - 01/12/13 02:43 AM
You can put FLXA in the CLS and leave the DROL alone
Posted By: Nuthin' Fancy Re: Option 11 question - 01/12/13 02:58 AM
Ok, I'll try both options and see which one works best for our needs. I appreciate the help!!
Posted By: Nuthin' Fancy Re: Option 11 question - 01/12/13 03:05 AM
I've always liked this place for good reason. ;-)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help