atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Herk CS1000 parts dealer on weekends? - 11/02/13 08:39 PM
Anybody happen to know where I might be able to get at least one MGATE NTRB18DA card like right now? I blew out 2 of them with a bad card on the call pilot and would like to get the system flying by Monday morning. ANY knowledge or help is GREATLY appreciated!
Posted By: upstateny Re: CS1000 parts dealer on weekends? - 11/03/13 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by Herk
Anybody happen to know where I might be able to get at least one MGATE NTRB18DA card like right now? I blew out 2 of them with a bad card on the call pilot and would like to get the system flying by Monday morning. ANY knowledge or help is GREATLY appreciated!

When i needed something on a weekend i called every dealer i knew or could find on the internet. Then i made a 9 hour round trip to see Walter Valentine, got back about 4 AM, my tech picked it up at 5 AM and they were up by 8AM!
Posted By: Herk Re: CS1000 parts dealer on weekends? - 11/05/13 06:44 PM
I did finally end up finding the parts I needed. With dialing fingers handy and Google as my co-pilot, I managed to wrangle two MGATE cards and a ring voltage generator card that failed to come back up in the midst of everything else. They got shipped out of MO and got here by noon on Sunday, the rest was only a 25 minute walk in the park, thankfully. I don't know who Walter is, but I'd have gladly made a 9 hr round trip to get the parts I needed!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help