atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dotm Changing DN lenghth on Call Pilot 150 - 04/10/14 09:44 PM
I have a customer moving into an office, taking over a Nortel Modular ICS, with a Call Pilot 150 voice mail. The existing switch was set up for 4 digit extensions, but they are moving from an Avaya Magix with 3 digit extension. I changed the Nortel to 3 digit DN,s, restarted both switch and voice mail, but the Call Pilot is still looking for 4 digit mail boxes. Not so much an issue, but they have had 3 digit dialing (PRI provided) for the last 6 years, and are reluctant to change. What am I missing in getting the Call Pilot to recognize the DN length of the switch? I would rather not do a 'startup' of the switch, if it can be helped. Thanks in advance for any insight.
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Changing DN lenghth on Call Pilot 150 - 04/10/14 09:56 PM
No choice but re-initialize the CP150 and program from scratch...
Posted By: dotm Re: Changing DN lenghth on Call Pilot 150 - 04/10/14 10:19 PM
Okay- have been through the docs on the CP150- how to re-initialize seems to have been left out. Power cycling didn't do it,so if you have the procedure to follow, it would make my life easier. I have no problem re-building the Call Pilot from scratch; re-building the MICS from scratch is not my first choice.
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Changing DN lenghth on Call Pilot 150 - 04/11/14 02:30 AM
You don't have to touch the MICS, just the CP150. Start by reading the manual at the very beginning...
Posted By: Commshark Re: Changing DN lenghth on Call Pilot 150 - 04/11/14 04:34 AM
The cp can be reset through the web interface or you can do a reinstall through the phone with the voicemail Feature code
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help