atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: JWRacedog Service Mode to AA on MICS 6.1 - 06/03/14 09:27 PM
New customer(small radio station) with 6.1 MICs/Co-pilot had severe power outage. but had generator backup. MICs supposedly powered on and off many times and system went to default. We were called to re-program.

I had to leave the system --all programmed except for Night Service Mode and no Remote set-up. Customer has not had any remote support for at least 7 years.

The recpt phone (x 233) has the Night Service button programmed on it, I went into Service mode programming but have forgotten how to make the VM/AA answer (DN 251) It's just been too long...I can't remember.

Also---15 years ago I had Remote Access set up on at least 20 Nortels, but no more. I'll look and see if I have the Utilities anymore somewhere, but may need some help setting them up. We got rid of our copper analog line here, last month---so, I guess I'll have to get a copper line put in here at the office.

Any help will be appreciated.
Posted By: kjwiewall Re: Service Mode to AA on MICS 6.1 - 06/05/14 02:24 AM
Do they need to have the services button or could you program the call pilot to do it on clock.
Go into lines on the call pilot and tell it to answer at night.
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Service Mode to AA on MICS 6.1 - 06/05/14 11:03 AM
email sent, Mick
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Service Mode to AA on MICS 6.1 - 06/05/14 12:39 PM
That's it!! Thanks, Dave. If I can't walk the Office Manager through the procedure, I'll take a trip there and do it this afternoon. Thanks alot.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help