atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Scotty Woods Transfer To Hunt Group - 05/31/16 09:27 PM
First of all, I am a Comdial/Vertical guy by trade. I do have a few customers that have Nortel systems that I maintain. I have one in particular that also has a Call Pilot. I have set up the Auto Attendant and the CCR trees and all work beautifully. I have a snag though. A call comes in to the Call Pilot, the CCR tree transfers to the Attendant station 21, which does not have voice mail. If she is busy, or does not answer, they want the call to ring a group of phones. Can the call pilot transfer to a hunt group or will it have to be set up through the system?
On a side note, is there a way to see what the ip address is on the Call Pilot so I can do some configuration through a PC?
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: Transfer To Hunt Group - 05/31/16 09:51 PM
Call Pilot can transfer to a Hunt Group but then it would not go to x21. If send to x21 and that ext is set up for FNA to xxx that xxx can be the hunt group extension. Keep in mind that any call to x21 no answer it would ring the hunt group. The AA with transfer is set up in CP. The hunt group is set up in the Norstar.

Sending you a PM about the IP address
Posted By: Curlycord Re: Transfer To Hunt Group - 06/01/16 11:52 AM
In your scenario I would setup 2 hunt groups so that internal calls are not effected by CF or CFB.

One group with just 21 as a member (if busy Queue), overflow it to the other hunt group for the backup members.

Optional:
Setup the Overflow on the second Hunt Group to overflow to the DN of Callpilot so it will end up in the General Mailbox

Posted By: Scotty Woods Re: Transfer To Hunt Group - 06/01/16 12:56 PM
Thank you for the reply guys!!
Posted By: Scotty Woods Re: Transfer To Hunt Group - 06/01/16 02:28 PM
Ok, while in programming, I do not get the option under system programming for hunt groups. It goes straight to "change DN's". What am I missing?
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: Transfer To Hunt Group - 06/01/16 04:09 PM
I just saw that. 2 digit extensions cannot use hunt group. You will need to default system. Then put in 3 digit extension for your first phone when you Boot up NEW. Of course reprogram everything. AND...Of course now your Call Pilot won't work until you default it and re-install then it will pick up the 3 digits from your phone system.
Posted By: Scotty Woods Re: Transfer To Hunt Group - 06/01/16 04:43 PM
UGH! Thanks. I kinda wondered about that.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help