atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Cyclonic TEL CP100 Outbound Transfer Failure - 06/16/16 02:42 PM
I have looked at a lot of previous posts but I cannot find the answer to this problem. Call Pilot 100 outbound transfer from an external call does not work.

A call comes into Auto Attendant and transfers to an extension which is configured for Outbound Transfer. The CP attempts the transfer, seizes a line and then stops. If I don't press anything the voice mail system picks up. If I press the 7 key (something I found elsewhere as a suggestion) the automated message then says "The routing resources needed for this call are busy."

I've tried configuring the system with route, line and pool but nothing is working. I need this working on several different extensions as soon as possible. Many of the technicians want to send calls to their cell phones when they're in the field, but without this option working I can't help them. I know it's within specs, but clueless as to why its not working.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Sue
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: CP100 Outbound Transfer Failure - 06/17/16 01:30 AM
What is you phone system and version?
What phone lines are you using - POTS, PRI ??

Did you enable redirect for that extension?

Are you using 9=line pool OR 9=routing.
Must use routing.

Posted By: Curlycord Re: CP100 Outbound Transfer Failure - 06/17/16 02:10 AM
Also which one are you trying to configure?

External Transfer from the set or External Transfer from the mailbox?
They are two different setups as they are two different features.

Sounds like you complaining that the set does not forward yet your trying to configure the mailbox transfer method.

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help