atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ATechguy BCM50 HG Grp. Issue - 10/31/17 11:12 PM
HI! There, I have a site with BCM50 3 Cabinets, with Pri , , I service this site , but never installed it or did the initial programming, The calls are answered AA,CCR Tree Menu, and when u press 1 for sales it has rings a hunt grp 461 with 5 sets in it , 1 of them is x221, ,problem is it is suppose to ring 6 times before going to mailbox , it rings 1 time and goes to 221 mailbox ,instead of ringing the 5 sets,, i think it does the same with the intercom but i may be mistaken,, Cfw Forward busy is off and DND, X221 is prime set for all the pri lines, I disconnected the x221 and it did the same,, i am not certain if they share a common sales mailbox,, the system was rebooted several times , after the 2nd time the phone rang 3 times ,, so i tried again and it went back to 1. It could be the system is has a defective or weak module ,power supply,, ???Okay Spin your wheels .
Posted By: MooreTel Re: BCM50 HG Grp. Issue - 11/01/17 12:15 AM
Hunt group should have it's own mailbox. Ext 221 sounds like it has CFNA set to 1.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: BCM50 HG Grp. Issue - 11/01/17 12:47 AM
I checked the CFNA at X221 and it was 6 rings.

Posted By: Curlycord Re: BCM50 HG Grp. Issue - 11/01/17 01:32 AM
Assuming the HG queue/timeout is 15 seconds minimum then I would assume the line is told to appear and ring at some set to go into mail that quickly.

Lines must not A&R at a set that is in a HG as per the guide.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: BCM50 HG Grp. Issue - 11/01/17 01:53 AM
Thanks i will check that out,, is it possible there is a short in the wiring or port when it rings ,and the system bounces it into voicemail ??
Posted By: Curlycord Re: BCM50 HG Grp. Issue - 11/01/17 02:05 AM
Noy likely but watch out for Busy Forward on a set that has A&P since the ring count is different at times.

Also watch out for Transfer Callback and DRT timers.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: BCM50 HG Grp. Issue - 11/01/17 02:15 AM
This is pri BlocB assigned to a pool bloc , with 1 line out button that dials a 8 when pressed. Busy forward was not set , but i'll check the timers. Thks
Posted By: ATechguy Re: BCM50 HG Grp. Issue - 11/01/17 09:10 PM
OKay ,Thanks for the tips guys,, i had it solved quickly, Problem is someone had 1 HG phone forwarded all calls to VM port 334 ,, as soon as the grp rang it went to Voicemail box 100 which was assigned to 221 , i also changed the DRT , Call back transfer timers . They were happy to have solved. Many Thnks
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help