atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ATechguy BCM50 Incoming Calls go to Ext. somtimes ?? - 03/01/18 02:58 PM
HI! There,,,, i have customer saying the calls sometime goes to x223 mailbox and not the Main Greeting ,, i am taking a guess that it maybe the Call forwarding of the Phone and Main Grreeting are the same and the system gets confused and sends to thee x223 mailbox but not most of the time. Does that seem possible or do u have any other suggestions. Thks .
I'm thinking that it might be a ringing phone and they have accidentally forwarded it to v/mail from time to time?
BTS01 ,, i set x223 up with delayed ring to voicemail ,, i don't believe he would be doing that ,, but who knows ..will check . Thks
Posted By: Sun1 Re: BCM50 Incoming Calls go to Ext. somtimes ?? - 03/01/18 06:51 PM
By Main greeting are you meaning the Auto Attendant or to a General Delivery MB? If 223 rings when the number is called you just have to make sure that it forward delay to VM is longer than that of the AA or other phone that sends calls to the GD MB. that goes for any phone that number rings on. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by Sun1
By Main greeting are you meaning the Auto Attendant or to a General Delivery MB? If 223 rings when the number is called you just have to make sure that it forward delay to VM is longer than that of the AA or other phone that sends calls to the GD MB. that goes for any phone that number rings on. Just a thought.

Yes that is what i was thinking,, i also realized i need to check call forward Busy , and change to none. Thks for all the suggestions .
The Forward Busy is my logical guess also.
Originally Posted by Curlycord
The Forward Busy is my logical guess also.
Thks Paul.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help