atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ATechguy Nortel 3x8 DR5 and Rogers cable Lines? - 08/03/18 01:47 PM
HI! I guess this thread applies to Canadian Tech's ,, I have had issues when customers who switch to Rogers cable tel. Lines ,, and the lines seem to get locked ,,unuseable until rebooted either rogers modem ,, or nortel KSU,,another tech told me to change the Trunk programming to Short Pbx ,, and as far as i know i had not had any recalls when i tried that,,, but with the Nortel 3x8 DR5 or 5.1 does not have that custom options ,,, are there any fixes in your experience?? Thks Brett
Posted By: Curlycord Re: Nortel 3x8 DR5 and Rogers cable Lines? - 08/03/18 05:16 PM
Is it a DS cabinet? Turquoise print on cabinet?
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Nortel 3x8 DR5 and Rogers cable Lines? - 08/03/18 05:24 PM
HI! There,, i can't remember ,, i know it has Caller id , so thats why i mentioned both DR5 ,,5.1 ,, Thks
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Nortel 3x8 DR5 and Rogers cable Lines? - 08/04/18 03:38 PM
OK , i dropped by and tested his Nortel Dr5 ,, It had Supervised Disconnect on and has worked find for several years,, i believe it is a Rogers Cable Glitch,, I have to upgrade KSU any ways he's expanding Tel. Lines ,and Phones. So all is good.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help